Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Current Lip Combo and SPF Protection

Nude or natural is my go to everyday lip colour choice. My current favourite lip combo is the MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Amplified BA4 and the Maybelline 215 Totally Toffee.

I will first apply my current lip balm which is the EOS lip balm in Lemon Drop which has SPF15 in it which is great. Many people are unaware that our lips need protection from UV rays too because  it might cause lip damaged and cause lip inflammation. This will make your lips dry, rough and scaly. Also, lips without protection from UV rays might ended up having skin cancer too, just like our skin.
Next, I use MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Amplified BA4 throughout my lips as the undertone. After that, I will make it less pigmented with tissues. Then, I apply Maybelline 215 Totally Toffee on top of it and settle it with tissues again. 

This combo will give a very settle and natural pinky nude lips which is very suitable for everyday lips especially for those who are still new with makeup. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are sponsored.

Business enquiries: stylemechummy@gmail.com

Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline

Be friends with me: Instagram Twitter Bloglovin' / Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Nice combo here, I had no idea the EOS lip balms had SPF in them, that's really handy. Love the look of that Maybelline lipstick as well.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EOS only have one that have spf which is the lemon one 😊 And your blog is amazing!! Love it!! 😍

      Delete