Wednesday 31 December 2014

2015 New Year Resolution


I have been checking on my 2014 New Year Resolutions and of course I failed to accomplish some, which is most of them! So today, I was motivated to do my 2015 New Year Resolution again, that I really hope that I will be following it.. Finger cross!  So let's get started!

  1. Mother- I've always wanted to spend time with my mother in cafés enjoying coffee and cakes but I've failed in doing that.. So this year as there are many new cafés in my area, I will try to drag my mother with me to enjoy our time together.
  2. Pictures- I rarely use my DSLR that my mother got me for my 18th birthday so I'm really determined to use it a lot more this year so that I will not feel that it's a waste of money. Also I need to post more on Instagram.
  3. Hair- I really need to take more care of my hair as the condition was getting worse for the past 2 months.. But I've been managing it pretty well for the past week.
  4. Style- Dare to try.
  5. Money- Save more! No more random notebooks, take more than 1 month in considering before buying.
  6. Friends- Remain contacts with my friends.
  7. Studies- Concentrate more in class! Ask more.
I hope my new year resolutions will give you an idea of what you wish to accomplish in the new year of yours.. :)

I hope everyone will have a wonderful year in 2015! Happy New Year!!

Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are sponsored.

Business enquiry: stylemechummy@gmail.com
 
Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment