Sunday 22 February 2015

"Innocent" | Inspiration of the Week

Innocent, what does innocent actually mean?


I was so stressed out with this yesterday. Is being innocent good or will it bring the worst of you on others? I have came across all sorts of "innocent" people, and I don't really get what's in their mind. Are they really that "innocent"? I would go insane by just thinking and interpreting them.

There are those "innocent" with no common sense at all, and there are those who acted to be "innocent". I was so confused with people and I literally broke down in tears, like seriously.

When I was a child, I was always thinking for others condition, I know what to do and what not to do, I'm not saying that im perfect but I would keep the dolls after play time (even when I'm at other people's house), I know that drinks spilled on bed would be "ewww" (except for plain water) and I would never ever touch others' things when I was at their house without asking, and when people say no, it means no, not everything is mine.

But some people would just leave everything, not clearing things up after using other people's things and not taking care of it while using, eat and drink in rooms, treat others' things like theirs. But wait, are they actually not taking care of things because they treat it like theirs or isit because the things are not theirs? I really cant stand people like this. I really don't get what is in their mind, like all of the things I have stated here are all common sense.

And here it comes, people who acted to be "innocent". Why?? Seriously, why? They can just walk away, acting like it's not their problem, it's not their responsibility, but actually it is. I really don't understand. I'm so confused!

Why wouldn't we just take our responsibility in doing everything right? Taking care of things not thinking whether it's yours or not, take care of it like how you want others to take care of yours, would you want to see your things to be crashed or spoiled by others? If you don't, dont do it to others! And most importantly, treat others like how you want to be treated. Take out your pure heart to treat others, not by just acting.

Im sorry if I offended anyone of you but this is a really big thing, it will affect everyone around you. It's a really serious problem in our social now. I just want everybody to be straight and right in doing anything, anytime and anywhere.

Sometimes I wonder, what kind of person would I be today if I was an "innocent" child back then. I think I would be a really nasty person though.

Always bring out your pure heart in doing everything.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are not sponsored.
 
Business enquiry: stylemechummy@gmail.com
 
Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline
Be friends with me: Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment