Tuesday 24 February 2015

Red Carpet Top 10 | 72nd Golden Globe Awards 2015


The 72nd Golden Globe Awards 2015 was on 11 January 2015, I know it is way too late for me to share this post but I just love some of the outfits and I want to share it out. So here are my top 10 picks on the red carpet.
 

10. Felicity Jones

Fel in  her big dark blue-green Dior dress, although this dress is not everyone's taste but I feel like it kind of looks good on her.
 

9. Julia Goldani Telles

Julia in her really bright cobalt blue Carmen Marc Valvo, she must be blinding everyone wherever she went.

8. Catherine Zeta Jones

Catherine is her bright red Angel Zanches. I like how the silky look made the dress perfect.

7. Greer Grammer

The Golden Globe Princess of the year in her sparkly Lorena Sarbu! Its so flowy and free..
 

6. Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt! I love to watch Into The Woods though! My new fav movie! Emily in her white Michael Kors, she looks like a Greek goddess. I just love her acting!

5. Amy Adams

The Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy goes to.... *drumroll* AMY ADAMS! Wearing her Versace dress. I spot some dark colour at the bottom of the dress, I wonder is it water or just the design?

4. Jenna Dewan Tatum

The prettiest yellow dress I have ever seen! The Carolina Herrera design looks so sleek but its more than just sleek, its just perfect!

3. Katie Holmes

Katie Homes, isn't she just pretty? She's wearing a dark burgundy purple Marchesa dress, I really love how the wrapped waistline part of this dress but as you can see, the texture of the dress got wrinkle very easily.

2. Emma Stone

One of my favourite actress, she's amazing in The Amazing Spider Man and she's just perfect with Andrew Garfield! #OTP I just love love love this outfit! She looks so chic, so sleek and so elegant all at the same time likeOMG! I just don't know how to explain this whole outfit, it's just perfect with her hair and everything! Oh yeah! This outfit is by Lanvin.
 

1. Greer Grammer

Don't judge me! I know this is not on the red carpet but this is the starting of the red carpet, right? Right! She looks like a doll, a princess from a fairy tale! This dress is by Ted Baker! I love Ted Baker!
 
 
Honestly, it was so hard for me to choose the NO.1 but the NO.1 and NO.2 is a tie! I just love both outfits, both of them have a really different look and different styles. The only similar things about the two outfits are sparkle! Haha!

a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are not sponsored.
 
Business enquiry: stylemechummy@gmail.com
 
Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline
 
 
Be friends with me: Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment