Wednesday 11 March 2015

50 Shades of Grey

 
Grey is one of my favourite colour that can work with all seasons round. The colour grey gives a really settle look on everything. Its not too solemn as black and white, its just perfect touch between the two colours. It can make a person looks sophisticated, and it can also be the perfect colour for you to be all cosy and bundle up for relaxation. These are just some of the grey pieces that I adore.
 
 
 
 
Grey Hair - Amanda Steele
 
 

 
 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are not sponsored.
 
Business enquiries: stylemechummy@gmail.com
 
Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline
 
Be friends with me: Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I seldom buy things in grey but i recently started to like grey things after watching a lot of youtubers having them as house deco! They really do classy with a simple touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I also like those pinkish or blueish, dusty tone.. They are just perfect and makes me to be in a really good mood by just looking at them.

      Delete