Tuesday 3 March 2015

Places I Wish To Visit Someday


Many people live their lives with at least one inspiration life quote to make their life meaningful. I, myself have some favourite quotes and one of them is from the song, The Nights by Avicii.

"One day, we'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember."

For me, what I really want to do with my life is I wish to travel the world. I want live my life to its fullness, I want to make it full of beautiful memory, full of wonderful adventures, fill my albums with amazing big cities.
 

UNITED KINGDOM

LONDON
Tower Bridge
 
MANCHESTER
Manchester Town Hall
 
CAMBRIDGE
Trinity Street

Actually you know what? I just want to visit every single cities in the UK (England, Scotland and Ireland) like Durham, Bristol, Hereford, Sheffield, etc... I love the structure of their buildings especially the churches.
 

UNITED STATES

NEW YORK CITY
New York City

LOS ANGELES
Palm Trees

AUSTRALIA

MELBOURNE
Melbourne City
 
PERTH
Perth City
 

ITALY

ROME
Colosseum

MILAN
Milan Cathedral

VENICE

Venice River

FRANCE

PARIS
Eiffel Tower

BEAUVAIS
Beauvais Cathedral
 

There are so many places that I wish to visit, I can't list them all, so I'm going to stop here right now. I absolutely love places with amazing architectures, let me know the places that you wish to visit or you have visited already and share your thoughts in the comment section below. Hope that my wish will come true someday, and good luck to every one of you in achieving your dreams.

a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are not sponsored.
 
Business enquiries: stylemechummy@gmail.com
 
Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline
 
 
Be friends with me: Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I've got LA and Italy on my list too! So many more places to go to!

    www.coquettishmish.com

    ReplyDelete