Sunday 29 March 2015

Move On | Inspiration of the Week

https://img0.etsystatic.com/028/0/7889201/il_fullxfull.567418006_i159.jpg

I'm back!! I miss blogging so much!!!
I'm so sorry for the lack of "Inspiration of the Week", I've been too lazy to grab my laptop and I have no idea what to blog about. Nothing strikes into my brain about anything. I'm so sorry.

In previous posts that I said that something happened in my family, just an update that nothing has been changed and it got worse I have to say? Tomorrow will be the first day of school again after my 6 weeks break, I'm gonna cry...

Last week, i just got my result and i was not happy about it. I failed one subject which sucks, but i already doubt it after i had my mid test. I was really sad and i had panic attack for 2 nights straight, maybe its because too many things had happened recently. After thinking about I can't join my degree year with my friends anymore made it even worse. However, I was pretty happy with the other subjects. Then, in my mind I thought, I didn't get those results in my first trimester, I should be happy with it right? Why am I over think about the one that I had failed, it does not help at all, I still have to go through it no matter what. So, what should I do? The only answer is - moving on. All thanks to my mom and dad and the most importantly, God for making me to move on.

I'm that kind of a person who always give up on many things. I gave up on learning how to swim, cycle, editing videos and other stuff when I was younger, and I really do regret it. I would have gone further with those skills.

Well now, I always tell myself that just go with the flow, sticking with what I'm doing right now and not giving up so easily. Just continue to live our life happily even if we fail sometimes along our way. Its going to be alright because God knows what he's planning for us. A smooth sea never make a skilful sailor. But I'm sure going to miss my friends... :( hope we can still be friends after separating.

I'm sorry for such short post today, I may not be posting any "Inspiration of the Week" for a while because school starts tomorrow and we have only 7 weeks before final. I'm going to start a new series of "Inspiration of the Month".

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are not sponsored.

Business enquiries:stylemechummy@gmail.com
Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline
Be friends with me: Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment