Sunday 25 January 2015

Break the Blues ft. H&M

H&M

Monday blues are here. Wear blue to fight the blues and you will be alright! This is the outfit that I had chosen for the day. It is suitable for a casual day out or when you classes for a long day. I keep it casual and simple to get all comfortable throughout the day.


Both top and bottom are in blue, pair it with some fun pop colours to make the whole outfit different and unique to face with Monday! If its cold in your region, add a white leather jacket that I found from Topshop to wear it up.
 
Have fun in pairing! :)
 
Get the looks:
Bangle (Gold) - RM 24.90
 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are sponsored.

Business enquiry: stylemechummy@gmail.com

Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment