Thursday 29 January 2015

Read Me Chummy | Girl Online by Zoella aka Zoe Sugg

First of all, let me tell you, I have not been reading any novels for so long. However, as soon as I got my hands on Zoe's Girl Online, I can't help myself but just read and read and read. I finished it a few weeks ago and now I'm here to share my thoughts on the amazing story. Don't worry, I'm not going to make a huge spoiler here.



This story is about a girl (Penny) who is always clumsy in whatever she's doing, went to New York with her family and met with a boy (Noah) who loves music. They shared a short journey together and fell in love. However, there are a lot of crazy incidents happened along the way. Crazy, I mean really crazy! You have no idea how crazy it is. I could never imagine any of the incidents ever happen to me. I would die. I swear! 

Here is what stated behind the book:

Penny has a secret.
 
Under the alias Girl Online, Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendships, boys, her crazy family and the panic attacks that have begun to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets Noah: a gorgeous, guitar strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.
 
But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.

Overall, it is a really great book. It's a really cute, sweet and adorable love story. It's like cupcakes and whip cream with a cherry on top! It is suitable for age 13 and above. But it's no big deal if you are younger than 13 because it doesn't seems to have any harm if you read it.

I'm really proud of Zoe in coming out her own book. It's really amazing of her in capable of doing so many amazing things in her life and achieving her dreams including coming out with her own brand, Zoella Beauty. You can check her out on YouTube here. You will instantly fell in love with her. She has now more than 7 million subscribers on her YouTube channel! how incredible is that?!

All of you should go check it out even if you are a bookworm or nah. It's now available in Popular bookstore if you are in Malaysia and you will receive a 20% discount if you present you Popular member card.

Click here to get a copy for yourself on Amazon.com. Good luck!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are sponsored. 

Business enquiry: stylemechummy@gmail.com

Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline
 
 
Be friends with me: Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment