Friday 23 January 2015

Geronimo! | Inspiration of the Week

Sometimes, I get all sorts of crazy decisions that I've been planning in  my head. Not sometimes, I mean, all the time, almost everyday! I got different plans almost every single day. Therefore, today, I would like to share with you guys some of my crazy dreams that I really hope that I could achieve one day and I hope that I could accomplish all of them with you guys.


1. Stay in London for at least 2 weeks or a month alone. (Biggest dream)
http://altitudeacquisitions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/london.jpg
 
https://wehavepizza.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/london-metal-exchange.jpg
 
I know this sounds crazy, but I've been thinking about it these days. My mom said that I'm crazy but I'm really serious about this. I want to go to a place where nobody knows me and I could be free. Not having to worry about other people's judgement towards me as they don't know me. I could explore new places there and that would be so much fun and full of adventures. I hope I can get this done really soon and I'm really serious about this.
 
2. Speak out!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/2a/9d/cd/2a9dcd778f051075cb2f6c7479292837.jpg
 
This is the hardest part that I could ever think of. I barely speak out what I actually have in my mind. I will always just go with the flow. I really need to change this annoying shit. It makes me feel like I'm hopeless and just listen to others' decision or judgement which end up making me feel that I've been controlled by people. Sometimes I can actually feel the great punch towards my chest but I will just keep quiet and ignore it but it actually does hurt, a lot. However, bare in mind that never hurt other people's feeling while you speak out. Just remember, treat people like how you want to be treated.
 
3. Change course? (idk)
I really don't know about this, but I really hope that I could find a better path for my life. Got a couple of choices but still haven't make up my mind because it's kind of a really big deal for me. Have to do more research on that before making the last decisions. Wait! A celebrity stylist or personal stylist would be fun, like Rachel Zoe! Well, thank you for popping out in my mind at this moment, brain! or maybe just psychology. 😵 or maybe stick with what I'm doing right now. I just don't know!!!😣
 
4. Hair  colour.
 
I would love to try out different hair colours including those crazy ones. The one that I'm obsessed the most at this moment is lilac, both dark and light colour. Maybe I'll just do highlights because I would look weird with the whole head of purple hair, or maybe I'll just dye dark purple.
 
5. Do what inspires me.
Well, I don't know how to say this but I never thought that I would officially start a blog like Style Me Chummy. I guess this is one of the greatest accomplishment that I had ever done. I never thought that I would be able to catch up with the schedule. Well, I don't have any fixed schedule for this but at least I still managed to post every week, which I shall say Geronimo! I will keep on doing what I love which is what I'm doing right now, sharing thoughts with you guys ❤ It really does help me with my stress issue when I get a post up. I feel really great with my accomplishment of every blog post that I shared with people. It makes me feel that I'm not just a loser which I always feel that I am, but now it kind of changed me.
 
Here's a song dedicated to all of you out there who have crazy dreams like I do. Good luck!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are sponsored.

Business enquiry: stylemechummy@gmail.com
 
Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment