Tuesday 13 January 2015

Update #1 Love All's Life

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for not posting anything these days. I was so busy with school works and I have final coming up really soon. My brain just couldn't work well when it's near to finals. It's like brain freeze but for a  really long period compared to normal brain freeze when you are having Starbucks Frappuccino which my favourite one is the Javachip Frap. I'm lacking of ideas for my blog. I know that nobody will mind because I'm sure that nobody will actually catch up with my blog, but I still want to make an update just in case and also I really have nothing to blog about ;) 
 

This has nothing to do with my blog theme but Just an update for you guys on what I've been doing lately. My group mates and I went on a visit to SPCA for charity purpose. We had this business project that we have to go out some portion of our profit to charities. So, we had chosen SPCA because I really love animals and we donated 100% of our profit because it's not a really large amount. I also collect some donations from friends and family for the charity. 

We went there on last Thursday and just look at the pups.. They are so lovely.




A few days ago, my mom found out that we (my group mates and I) were in a Mandarin Sunday's newspaper. I was like O_o. We didn't aspect that to come. 
The title stated that: Melaka Multimedia Univeristy Law Students Donation to SPCA

The condition of the SPCA was quiet poor, but at least the animals have a safe place to stay compared to the strays being shot by the government :( i really hope that I could help to build them a better shelter in the future. Also, I hope that everyone will be kind to every animal including dogs, cats, and all the other animals that are created by God. There must be a purpose that God created theses animals right? Even an ant. Every single thing in the universes has their own purpose on existing. That is just my opinion. I hope that I will be able to do more to help the communities around me. Do consider about it because it does make a change in ourselves. You will feel much more relief and better of yourself because you will feel grateful of what you have now.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13421969/?claim=m3j3ddmmevm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Disclaimer: All opinions are on my own. Non of the products are sponsored.

Business enquiry: stylemechummy@gmail.com

Stay true to yourself
xoxo
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment